SuperGIS Software Gets Popularity in Universities Worldwide
Recently, SuperGIS series software has been selected widely by numerous higher educational institutes all over the world. For instance,
1. The Department of Geography at University of Ibadan selected SuperGIS Desktop for GIS teaching and researching.
2. Japan Tokai University purchased SuperPad for the Research & Information Center, to effectively collect geospatial data in the field.
3. SuperGeo Malaysia successfully promoted SuperGIS Desktop to University of Malaya (UM), one of the top universities and also the oldest higher educational institute in Malaysia.
4. Nan Kai University of Technology, Taiwan, procured SuperGIS Mobile Tour, SuperPad, and SuperGIS Desktop, to build a campus guide system for the whole school.
5. The Emergency Toxic Response Information Center at National Yunlin University of Science and Technology, Taiwan, purchased SuperGIS Desktop plus analysis analyst, to display toxic materials on the maps.
6. Taiwan GIS Center (TGIC) selected GIS Learning CD to educate related staff comprehensive GIS knowledge. TGIC is in charge of regulating and promoting important GIS-related policies, as well as allocating GIS expenditures in Taiwan.