SuperGIS Software Global Sales Performance in Australia, Italy, Kuwait, India, Malaysia
SuperGeo team would like to share several sales achievements in our global network with you.
1. The Centre for Exploration Targeting at the University of Western Australia selected SuperPad, the full function GIS software, for teaching purpose. The sales achievement is contributed by Cody Corporation, our exclusive reseller in Australia and New Zealand.
2. Helix, a GIS company in Italy, selected SuperGIS Mobile Engine to develop a special mobile GIS application. Helix has successfully developed a nice application which is able to operate convenient data collection and tracking, to complete the tasks in the localization in civil protection and utility. Helix also deployed the application to several end-users in the civil domain.
3. Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research (KISR) purchased SuperGIS products. KISR is the most important research institute to carry out applied scientific research to contribute to the economic and social development for Kuwait. The procurement is contributed by International Integrated Environmental Services Ltd., SuperGeo’s exclusive reseller in Kuwait.
4. India Bhoomi Foundation of Geoinformatics and Natural Resources Management selected SuperGIS Desktop. The Foundation plans to utilize SuperGIS Desktop for spatial analysis and data visualization in the interested domains, such as disaster assessment, environmental impact, urban planning, pollution management, and survey and mapping.
5. Solar Energy Research Institute at National University of Malaysia (UKM) procured SuperGIS Desktop along with several analyst extensions, such as 3D Analyst, Spatial Analyst, and Spatial Statistical, to process and analyze solar information on the desktop platform with visualization effects.
6. The Consultancy Department at Capai Cerah Sdn. Bhd, Malaysia, purchased SuperGIS Desktop for data analysis and display. The study and analysis outcome would be applied to environmental impact assessment. The above 2 sales achievements are contributed by SuperGeo Malaysia.