SuperGeo Global Sales Performance
The variety of SuperGIS software has been chosen by many institutes and universities for diverse purposes. The selected software is from mobile, desktop, server, to developer GIS software. The purposes cover tourism, construction, agriculture, forestry, etc.
1. Industrial Technology Research Institute, the pioneer research organization that serves to strengthen the technological competitiveness of Taiwan, selected SuperNetObjects to develop dynamic navigation system for complete route analysis.
2. Miaoli County Government procured SuperPad, the full-function mobile GIS software, to collect field data for the development of leisure and tourism business.
3. The Department of Civil Engineering at China University of Science and Technology purchased SuperGIS Desktop 3 to visualize the engineering and construction conditions on maps.
4. Taiwan Forestry Research Institute under the Council of Agriculture, Executive Yuan, selected SuperGIS Desktop 3 and SuperGIS 67-97 CTS Analyst 3 to analyze the collected forest data for overlaying layers and advanced analysis.
5. Agricultural Research Institute, Council of Agriculture, Executive Yuan, selected SuperWebGIS to combine electrical maps and RFID techniques to create ‘Analysis Service and Lab Management System.’
6. The Department of Applied Economics at National Ilan University procured SuperWebGIS along with Chart Extension for its Teaching Lab to help students analyze the economical and statistical data on maps.