SuperGIS Desktop 3 Coming Soon!
SuperGeo is glad to announce that SuperGIS Desktop 3, the new version of our flagship desktop GIS software, will be launched soon.
Compared with SuperGIS Desktop 2.x, SuperGIS Desktop 3 has more abundant GIS tools to offer GIS experts a professional GIS platform for geoprocessing, displaying, editing, managing, querying, and analyzing geographic data more promptly and easily.
In addition, SuperGIS Desktop 3 significantly enhances the performance to improve your work efficiency. On SuperGIS Desktop 3, you can directly read, edit and create geographic data in personal geodatabase so that it facilitates you to share, exchange, edit and read spatial data with the spatial databases effectively.
The new features of SuperGIS Desktop 3 includes:
- Enhance the efficiency of editing, drawing, and geoprocessing greatly
- Provide more convenient tools and shortcuts for easier operation
- Offer more excellent editing tools for different editing purposes
- Perfect your map quality with charts and various tools and templates
- Integrate Geodatabases and OGC standards closely
Stay tuned with SuperGeo blog for the latest product launching information.